QWrinkle is a Modeler plug-in to create wrinkles interactively.
Quick Overview Video (Courtesy of Mike Green)
- Perfect for maintaining UVs
- Work in any selection mode
- Operation with anti-overlapping polygon
LightWave 2018, 2019, 2020 (Windows 64bit)
LightWave 11.6, 2015.3 (Windows 64bit/32bit)
- Select points, edges, or polygons on any selection mode.
- Activate "QWrinkle"
- Dragging horizontally changes the Width amount.
Dragging vertically changes the Shift amount.
- Press Space-bar to accept.
Interface (the numeric panel)
- The width of wrinkle can be set.
- The depth of wrinkle can be set.
- "Edge Detection"
- You can select a edge detection type when you select polygons.
QWrinkle can be ordered now at a license fee of US$39 per LightWave Lock ID.
End-User License Agreement
Payments are processed through PayPal.
Mike Green(www.mikegreen.name) has contributed many valuable suggestions and corrections.
- v1.3 (Apr. 29, 2019)
- - Fixed a possible crash.
- v1.2 (Jan. 01, 2018)
- - Updated for LightWave2018.0.
- v1.1Beta1 (Feb. 17, 2017)
- - Added "Terminal Triangulation" that triangulates terminal polygons.
- v1.0 (Nov. 20, 2016)
- - The First Version